After our article on Popular Blogging Topics & numerous posts on affiliate marketing tips, readers have been asking for some tips on niche blogging.
This article is based on our understanding of the growing niche blogging topics, market data & feedback from some of the top niche bloggers.
As a reference, you can read our previous articles on:
- Top Affiliate Programs for Bloggers
- Popular Topics on ProMediaBlog
- 10 Most Popular Blogging Topics to Make Money Blogging
You will find numerous references to money making resources in these articles that will help you to choose & sign up with some of the best blogging programs.
Niche blogging is one of the oldest blogging styles. Bloggers deep dive into specific areas & write extensively in that area. Over time, they become experts in their niches & are seen as advisers by the readers.
Here are some of the Popular Niche Blogging areas:
1. Specialized Sports & Hobbies – examples include golf & angling where bloggers passionately write about their hobbies & sports. This also includes areas like car racing hobbies, toys & popular mechanics.
2. Adult Relationships & Dating – more & more people are getting into the business of marketing adult relationships & dating programs. These are usually subscription based programs & hence bloggers & webmasters in this niche earn a lot of money quickly.
Some of the popular high paying affiliate programs in this niche include:
- People Finders Affiliate Program
- Ashley Madison Adult Dating Affiliate Program
- Singles Network Affiliate Program
3. Cruise Travels & Exotic Travel – cuises & travels to exotic countries have picked up in the last couple of years & with countries spending billions of dollars to build their tourism industries, this niche business area is likely to grow a lot.
Niche blogs on Cruise & Exotic Travels have started to replace the traditional travel agencies since they are able to offer custom & cost effective travel plans.
4. Video Games & Online Games – gaming is one of the biggest industry in the world now & niche bloggers in this area also make a lot of money. The industry is also conducive to this niche since hundreds of new games are rolled out almost every day & there are numerous free downloads to keep the readers happy.
5. Personal Development & Training – as long as there is competition in the job market, this niche market will continue to grow. Bloggers in the niche business of training & personal development make money by connecting trainers with trainees & selling training materials.
6. Mobile Phone Downloads & Ringtones – this niche is suitable for technical bloggers & phone marketers. With the increase in mobile phone users & the teens using mobile phones not as a utility but as a fashion accessory, this niche is growing by leaps & bounds.
7. Fashion Kits & Beauty Products – with the increase of social networking & the spending power of teens increasing, sales of fashion & beauty products are on the rise. Niche bloggers in this niche promoting fashion kits & beauty products are seeing huge income from their niche blogs.
8. Real Estate Marketing – real estate has always remained a local business. Partly because people are more comfortable in their locality but mainly because of lack of awareness of great real estate deals outside their locality.
Niche real estate bloggers are seeing an increase in sponsorships for their blogs & real estate agents are also paying bloggers for promoting their properties.
9. Antique Items sales – although eBay has been the power website for sales & auction of antiques, this is still a very profitable nich blogging area. The challenge is to run these niche blogs as a community & bring in business.
10. Handicrafts Hand Crafted Life Style Accessories - there are very few bloggers in this niche. But those who write & sell international handicrafts & hand crafted items for daily use make a lot of commission from these sales. This niche has an international appeal & bloggers see sales rising very quickly.
Note that niche blogging business takes longer time to make as much money as other popular blogging topics. You will need all the Pro Blogging Tools to get you started & make quick money from any of these niche sites.