Peerfly Marketing Network is one of the premier affiliate networks today. Its been a popular marketing program especially for new marketers & new affiliate bloggers. We recently had a discussion with their Approval Manager to address the lot of rejections of new applications.
Here is a summary of why your application may have been denied or what you could do in case your application was not approved the first time. In case you have signed up as one of our affiliates, we could help you with the process & discuss your case with the Approval Manager too.
Similar Articles on Applying to Affiliate Networks:
5 Things to Do When Your Affiliate Application is Rejected
- Do Not Submit Your Application Under a Different Name or ID – Most of the time applications to these affiliate networks are rejected because the applicant does not meet the basic qualifying criteria. Submitting your application repeatedly & under different IDs could permanently get you banned for the network. Do not submit new applications using different email IDs or different screen names if you get rejected.
- Do Not send repeat emails to the Affiliate Manager or Customer Service for Help – Affiliate managers are not responsible for approving account, the Approval Manager is, who works for the Compliance Team. In case you do not know who the Approval Manager is, simply reply to the email that you received from the Affiliate Program requesting a re-review or asking for a time to discuss your case over telephone.
- Review Your Application to See if All Information is Complete & Correct – Re-review your application & verify that all the information you provided is correct & complete. The 2 areas where applicants get rejected are details around their marketing experience (website hits, demographics, marketing channels etc) & inability to furnish proper ID for tax & accounting purposes. The top affiliate networks maintain a high level of reputation & find it easier to reject an incomplete or incorrect application rather than take the risk of allowing fraudulent applications that could ruin their reputation.
- Review Your Websites for Compliance – one of the important aspects that the approvers review are your websites. Review them for compliance with the affiliate program’s criteria & make changes if necessary. Few areas that top networks are a little sensitive to are your practices of social media marketing, incentivized marketing, usage of Pay-To-Click sort of marketing techniques.
- Provide References to Other Networks You are Working with – connect with other global affiliate programs you are working with & be prepared to provide references when you are requesting a re-consideration of your application. Such references should be ready to confirm your marketing techniques, average earnings, quality of traffic your drive to CPA offers etc.
Rejection is part of the game. An affiliate network might reject an application based on their understanding of how much value you would be able to drive to their business. The rejection is not an implication of your capability as a blogger or your competency as a marketer.
Many times these top class affiliate networks prefer to work with bloggers or marketers who are strongly entrenched into a few specific geographic areas. The prominent consumer markets are the US market, Canada, Latin Americas, European communities, South Asia Pacific communities etc.
As such, we see a lot of rejections of bloggers from India, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Nigeria, Nepal, Thailand, South Africa etc. However, these networks do evaluate each & every application in its own merits before they approve or reject.
If you have applied through one of our links & have been rejected, please write to us with details & we will get more information on your case.