Affiliate Marketing is a great source for bloggers to make money from blogs. You can sell the affiliate network products & services to earn healthy commissions. You can also earn a small amount of money from referrals – that is when someone signs up from your affiliate link.
The nature of the revenues varies. While some bloggers who focus only on selling could earn tens of thousands of dollars a month, it takes a while for the new bloggers to pick up that amount of cash.
Of the numerous global affiliate marketing programs I have worked with, the following have made me successful. The programs are easy to join, the products are new to the market, there are lots of freebies to attract your readers & the payout is among the highest in the industry.
- Never Blue Affiliate Network – great group of people to work with. They sign up with some of the best companies in the world & bring out some of the unique products to the market. The payouts are high – often as high as $50 per sale or over $5 for a lead. They also provide all the necessary assets (banners, links, emails & search campaign tools) as well as redirect opportunities to make the best of a global traffic.
- Revenue Advertisements - we have been very successful with this affiliate program. There are 3 distinct advantages to this program that is responsible for making it so successful.
(1) Their products are unique & the best part is that they are not usually available in the market.(2) The other benefit is that they have major international sellers which means that you can truly sell to a global audience &
(3) they have a variety of types of campaigns including CPC, CPA & even Free downloads or Free Sample distribution to leads – what better can you expect to be able to distribute free product samples & make money from that!
- Click Bank Affiliate Network – this is probably one of the oldest affiliate networks in the world. They have very unique products & majority of them sell very well. They have one of the highest affiliate payout rates in the industry, 50% to 75% is the usual payout for most of their products.
- Link Share Affiliate Program – LinkShare is an e-commerce business solution for over 3.5 million online relationships. Become an affiliate of the Link Share Network & earn revenue by linking to over 500 premier online merchants. They run global campaigns & have products that sell easily.
- Affiliate Bot Affiliate Network Program – This is another very popular top affiliate network program. We have been very successful with them in promoting health, fashion & technology products. They have a vast network of advertisers & their products vary from being very unique to the ones that are very popular & easy selling.
- Click 2 Sell Affiliate Network – This is an international network of affiliate programs & very suitable if your readers & subscribers are located all across the world. This top affiliate network has more international offers for the global customers than any other. Signing up & promoting these products will help you monetize your customers globally.
- Pay Dot Com Affiliate Network – This is very similar to ClickBank with most of the products quite easy to sell & numerous promotional methods available to sell these products from your blogs or simply through emails.
- ShareASale Network – This is an international network program & caters best to affiliates who have a wide spread of customers across international countries. This is also a very easy program to join & that helps when you are a new blogger or new to affiliate marketing.
- Industry Clix – This is a fairly new affiliate program with a small selection of advertisers. They have CPA & CPC offers, though mostly they have Cost Per Click marketers. This affiliate network is very suitable for new affiliate bloggers especially for 2 reasons:
(1) they have products for all the top niches – including free downloads, games, business opportunities, work from home etc
(2) they have extremely good affiliate management – when you sign up with them they assign you an affiliate manager who helps you in all possible ways to maximize your earning & delivering quality traffic to advertisers
All these affiliate networks have a few things in common that help bloggers become effective. They have great reporting dashboards that tell you exactly what products are selling well & from which pages. They let you track clicks, sales, registrations & refunds to be able to know your earning.
They provide training materials & run boot camps to help their affiliates make the best of their products & services. Should you need any help, you could always write to their affiliate manager & seek assistance, information as well as specialized campaign details.