Make Money From Blogging – 15 Ways to Make Money on Internet from Blogs
Blogging is similar to having a website but has several additional Web 2.0 advantages. And there are plenty of ways to make good money on the internet with your website or blog.
There are several hosted blogging systems that let you host your blog & show ads to make money. Google Blogger, WordPress & TypePadare some of the very reputable ones. Mediacubs also lets new bloggers make money free & get some of the best business-cms-themes to use.
While at Pro Media Blog we shall all the best ways to make money on the internet, the questions repeatedly new bloggers ask is where to start. It could seem overwhelming at first, but if you could plan in advance, it becomes easy.
In this post, I shall write about the 15 best ways in which you can make significant money on the internet by blogging. However, content is the king – you cannot write poor quality of posts & expect to make good money. It is only when good content is matched with good money making tips will you be able to make huge money with your blogs & websites!
Go for the Best PPC & PPM Advertising for Blogs – good contextual blog ad could be a great money maker from your blogs. There are several great advertisers who provide high ppc rates.
- Photo Advertising for Photo Blogs – One of the best, top class advertiser for any website or blog with photos. The ads show up automatically on any photo on the web site. Click here & Sign Up
- Ad Brite – they show fairly contextual ads & encourage new & experienced bloggers. Their reporting system is very simple & the payout is very timely. The Ad Brite system also lets you combine multiple ads so that you can get the best price from ads competing for your ad spaces. That apart, this is also one of those few advertisers for blogs that helps you show ads on videos & pictures, allowing you to monetize images & movies. This feature makes it s great advertiser for photo blogs & video blogs.
- Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser – the Sign up process is free & very simple. This advertiser also lets you create custom ad formats for your specific use. You can create ad formats that are not IAB standards. This is a great advantage if you want to show ads in various places of your blogs or mix them with your content. This advertiser for blogs also lets you show ads in RSS feeds with their RSS feed ad plugin.
- Google Adsense – this is the advertising service from Google. This is still one of the best advertising company with highly contextual ads & fairly high PPC rates. Google shows standard IAB formats & helps you to monetize almost all digital content. The popular ones are the text & image ads, link ads, ads for parked domains & RSS feed ads.
- Chitika Premium PPC Ads – Chitika has turned out to be one of the best blog advertisers of the time. They have an option of both contextual or non-contextual ads depending on whether the visitor comes from a true search. They also lets you to show your own custom backfill ads in case the advertiser cannot show any ad. Chitika also shows Whitespace ads on the empty spaces on the monitor outside your web page, thus maximizing the possibility of earning from these ads.
- Search Ads & PPC Ads from Find It Quick Directory – this is an online directory & search engine service that also shows high paying CPM ads as well as PPC ads. They have all the IAB formats for their ads. This service pays flat US $1.00 CPM for all their image ads. Joining is free & to add security, they review your application in person & confirms your addition to their advertising network.
Go for the Best Shopping for Blogs – shopping ads show PPC & PPM ads for good shopping deals. This does not require you to sell any of the products & bloggers make money when visitors click on the shopping deal ads.
- Chitika Premium Mini Malls – as mentioned earlier, they show one of the highest paying shopping ads. The formats fit most of the popular blog formats & are completely customizable to match with the style of your content.
- Widget Buck Shopping Ads – as the name indicates, these shopping ads show up in well designed widgets. You can choose your own category of products to show & the widget will display the products one after another. All IAB formats are available to show ads.
- LinkShare Shopping Ads – this is one of the most popular Shopping Ad network for blogs. Serious affiliates make a lot of money from this ad network. It is free to join and easy to set up. They have the USA LinkShare Program as well as the LinkShare UK Program for free.
- Live Merchant Listings from Shopping Ads – this is a great shopping ads network in the ebay style. You get a wide variety of products & collectibles that make great ads for niche websites.
Go for the Best CPA & Affiliate Ads for Blogs – CPA ads have a very high payout but pays only on when the user completes certain actions. There are a couple of CPA ads, some pay out on leads while some pay out on actual sales or true conversions.
- NeverBlue – this is a great affiliate & CPA adverting network. They are selective & talk to the applicants before they approve of them. The advertisers who sign up with them are top class, hence the ads that you get are easy to convert. The reporting could be improved but it is sufficient to tell you which all affiliate ads are converting more. The best part of this ad network is the Ad-Rotator, where publisher can combine multiple ads of the same format & show in the same ad space.
Go for the Best Review & Freelancing Jobs for Blogs – products & services reviews are becoming very popular. Studies have shown that more & more people are shopping on the internet & Internet shoppers read product & service reviews on the internet before they buy. Bloggers get to make money blogging of product reviews.
Apart from that, freelance bloggers are often hired to blog about products on their own blogs. They are good marketing tactics for product companies & they can create instant buzz about their products by paying bloggers to write about them & review their products on your blogs.
- Find thousands of freelance blogging & new writing and editing jobs – this is a great freelancing opportunity for all bloggers. You create your account & automatically get listed on the freelancing market place. You set your own prices for writing blog reviews & get paid every time you complete & publish reviews on your blogs.
- Write Blog Reviews & Get Paid with Paying Posts – it is free to sign up & easy to join. Within minutes you can set up your online profile for advertisers to start providing you with blog review jobs. These sponsored blog reviews usually ask for 300 – 500 words’ reviews & pay you almost immediately upon completion.
- Get Blog Sponsors for Blog Posts -This is also a free system to sign up & the approval process takes a couple of hours. You can set your own prices, so depending on your need you can set a high price or a low price to get more work. It is important that you write blog reviews correctly. All sponsored blog reviews get verified by the sponsors & you will get more work if you review correctly.
- <- it is free to join and once you have uploaded the code, blog advertisers & blog sponsors start paying you for showing their links on the sidebar. Blog sponsors & blog advertisers pay for a month or more & depending on your blog’s popularity & page rank, you could make a lot of money from link sponsorships.
- Join PermissionResearch & Earn Credits & Make Money writing Reviews – this is a free online system to join with your email ID. Once you have set up your account, you will be sent market research questions. Filling out the questions successfully will earn you credit points & cash rewards from blogs.